In eco village Mokri Potok there are three (3) free parcels with building permit.
- Forest estate (7): Estate is in the size of 0,38 ha. It is partially terraced. There are still remainings of old house foundations. In the East the estate is adjacent to a small creek and in the west to forest road. There is a building permit on the estate for a house with basement in dimensions of 9,8 x 7 m.
- Eastern estate (8): Is a parcel in the size of 1163 m2. It is located on a plateau adjacent to gravel road and small creek. There is a possibility for buying agriculture land (currently forest) in the east. In the west there is a possibility of buying a private parcel in the size of 1000m2. There is a building permit for a house with dimensions 9,8 x 7m.
- North-Eastern estate (9): Is a parcel in the size of 1170 m2. It is located on meadow adjacent to gravel road and small creek. There is a possibility of buying agriculture land in the east and in the West from a private owner in the size of 1595 m2. There is a building permit for a house with dimensions of 9,8 x 7m.
With becoming a member in Zadruga Mokri Potok everyone also gets mutual ownership for a land in the size of 1,5 ha, which are ment for tourism and/or agriculture and other common activities.
With payment of estimated value of estate future member also covers the next expenses:
- mandatory membership share in Zadruga Mokri Potok z.o.o.
- the cost of buying a land with building permit
With the payment of mandatory share every new member also covers the following:
- municipal contribution for the house (road)
- administrative fees and other administrative costs
- the cost of the project documentation and geodetic track
- input for joint investments (listed below).
All the mentioned expanses have already been paid by the current members of Zadruga Mokri Potok so we have payed/loaned also for future members.
Where will you financial input in Zadruga go:
Input of new members will go for the following purposes:
- purchase of new building and agricultural lands;
- lease of agriculture lands;
- plumbing installation and internal power grid to renewable energy sources;
- road and driveway arrangements;
- administrative running costs and
- investments in tourism.
By paying the obligatory share a member acquires the right to vote and can affect how the investments will be spent. We are open to the long-term lease of estates or partial repayment through work.
For further information you can contact us on our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org